11.11.2012

i never knew i could feel like this...

...like I'm broken.

its fine - it's always fine. I always tell myself this, even when it's not. And it's not.
I wish I could find a place where I'm needed. Truly needed. Is there a place for me? Or am I just filling a space in this big world?
I try this group, that group, not liking either, and neither liking me. It's hard waking up and just feeling lost. I could just pretend I'm not and maybe it would be okay?
No.
I did that. It doesn't work. You can fake it for a little bit, but it doesn't last. It's like make-up - you can hide the imperfections with concealor and foundation and powder and whatever else, but eventually, it has to come off.
I put on a face everyday, every week it seems to change. I can't make up my mind. Just going bare and carefree (and loved for it) would be a dream come true.
It's finding that something or someone who can love and accept you without the 'make-up' that's the secret.
I don't want to feel broken like this anymore. I don't want to keep pretending. Just let the hurt go away. 

No comments: